Terms and Conditions:
- Check in time is 1400 hrs. Check out time is 1200 noon. Over stay between 1200 hrs till 1500hrs would attract a half day charge on special rate offered and beyond 1500 hrs a full night charge will be applicable.
- All the guests are requested to produce a valid Photo Identification, at the time of check-in, issued by the Government, with address proof.
- All amendments and cancellations for FIT must be made up to 1300 hrs, 2 days prior to the check-in date beyond which, retention charges equivalent to one night’s room charges would be levied.
- All amendments and cancellations for Groups (5 Rooms and above) must be made up to 15 days in advance prior to check-in date beyond which, retention charges equivalent to one night’s room charges would be levied.
- All booking needs to be guaranteed by an email from the official company email of the booking personnel.
- The corporate rates quoted are applicable for reservations made directly on email email@example.com.They are not applicable for reservations made through a travel agency or website or any similar intermediary.
- Payments pertaining to the stay of the guest must be settled directly upon check-in, by cash or an approved credit card.
- This letter nullifies any previous rate letter issued for the same period and is not to be merged with any other offer/promotion that the hotels comes up from time to time.
- The hotel reserves the right to adjust taxes agreed within the contract period in the event of tax alteration by Government and service amendments.
- Availability of Rooms/Categories – It will always be a pleasure to provide you with your desired number of rooms, even at a short notice. However, there will be occasions, when the demand for rooms will peak due to the hotel/City hosting events such as a very large convention/exhibition/group movement. At such times the availability of the number of rooms will be restricted and your preferred room may not be available.
- All bills sent by Clarens Hotel, for the stay of guests and employees of your company, need to be paid to Clarens within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the bills sent by Clarens Hotel.
Room Cancellation Policy:
One night stay will be charged as retention charges in case of a “No Show “, as per the Hotel policy. Any cancellation or amendment of booking within 48 hours prior to the date of arrival would not attract any charges. Clarens Hotel will consider your acceptance on the room cancellation policy as & when you receive this contract.
We are keen to develop a long lasting business association and seek your esteemed support .We look forward to welcoming our guests at the Clarens hotel and assure the best services at all times.
In case of cancelation of booking 48 hours prior to arrival no cancellation charges apply. After which 1 night’s retention will be applicable.
Personal information collected by Clarens Hotel
We respect the privacy of all our customers and treat personal information provided by you as confidential.
We may collect the following personal information: Guest name and contact information, date of birth, preferred modes of communication, dates of arrival and departure from our hotel/ restaurants / other outlets, guest’s preferences when they stay or dine at The Clarens Hotel.
Besides the above, we may also collect the following:
- If you choose to reserve a room online we record your arrival and departure dates, number of guests in the group and details of guest rooms.
- Information, feedback or content relating to your use and interaction with our website and mobile apps.
- When you contact us with your questions or comments.
The personal information is requested for invoicing purposes and additional services such as process, confirmation and charge for hotel arrangements and restaurant reservations and our goods/services, and administer mobile (wherever applicable) and during check in and check out.